Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 53: Equal vote for 3 new things

Tuesday, FEBRUARY 22, 2011

This is the key day I was too busy to post and that got me weeks behind! I worked from home, voted for Alderman & Mayor of Chicago for the first time ever. (All the big cats won.)



On my way to the gym I stopped by Metropolis coffee and I tried a green tea latte. (I announced this on 4sq but didn't take a picture.)

But what has turned out to be the most significant new thing of the day was that I discovered DaPaul's online library with IM services. I started an instant message conversation with a librarian and she or he quickly helped me navigate tons of online journals and find exactly what I was looking for. My oh my times have changed since I was in undergraduate school wonder the stacks to find a paragraph on my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment