Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 65: Food Safety project

Sunday March 6, 2011

I have been working for days on a big project (research, presentation, video for a campaign and eventually a long paper) on food safety. I've researched FDA regulation, the Food Safety Modernization Act that passed in early January, details on food borne illnesses, as well as materials for teaching food safety to consumers. I procrastinated on the project while brushing up on fancy animations in powerpoint. I have not yet figured out how to imovie my animations so I can't now post my front page with the rotating hotdog. I also made some collages with dozens of images off of google...




To avoid getting sick make sure to Wash your hands, keep food separate, cook meat thoroughly and store food in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment