Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 66: Presentation animations

I gave my presentation in class and while it was a little long, I think I got it done within the time limit. I thought it was to be 15 - 20 minutes and it ends up it had to be closer to 10 minutes. I don't know if the rotating hotdog was a good idea but at least it offered a second of entertainment in a long night of student presentations. A few of the students had put together really good little movies using powerpoint animations. When I got home I started exploring further and i figured out how to animate text and set it as timed animations so that one thing happens as soon as the other finishes - so it plays itself. (I still need to figure out how to load it as a movie, because even my test run is still a powerpoint presentation)

No comments:

Post a Comment