Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39: Bad eggs

I got a craving for something sweet and I decided to make some cookies.  The eggs I have in the fridge have been there long enough that I don't remember buying them.  I think I may have bought them just after the egg recall in August.  I've heard before that bad eggs float.  So I filled a glass with water and I dropped one in after the other and I found I have half a dozen bad eggs.  I'm going to try to blow them out and save the shells to paint for Easter.




Bad eggs didn't deter my craving for cookies.  I found an eggless peanut butter cookie recipe on cooks.com http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1616,148191-241205,00.html and I made half a batch.  They ran into each other and look kinda funny but they tasted fabulous.  I've over dosed on sugar.


No comments:

Post a Comment