Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 44: Anti Caner soup

Most of my day has been consumed with writing a paper for class but as it has been my habit to cook a large meal for the week on Sundays, I tried a new recipe today: Anti Cancer soup. It involved fresh juice from my new juicer (which I'm rushing past but should be highlighting as a super cool new thing). The main ingredients are pulverized zucchini (one of my favorite veggies) onions, leeks, kale and fresh carrot and celery juice. The soup turned out well and is super yummy. I am definitely anti-cancer so I'm happy to brew up a batch of anti-cancer soup.





This shot isn't in focus but I selected it because it looks like the bowl is teetering on the edge of the counter and I know that'd make some people nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment