Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 49: C25K

I joined the gym. I waited the enough days so that I could be fashionably late and not be considered part of the New Years Resolution fad crowd. Since I want my resolutions to wait throughout the year I had to wait until after Valentines day to make sure it sticks. My first workout at the gym was the first day of the Coach to 5K App that a friend turned me onto. It consists of 3 workouts doing intervals of walking and running a week for 9 weeks and it promises to have me running 30 minutes straight without rest or walking at the end of 9 weeks. I did the first workout of the App without a problem today and I can feel in my body that I worked out. It may be the perfect program for me to follow to ease myself back into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment