Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11: Memorable and remarkable

It is a day people have been anticipating when the numbers line up nicely. I get three different important odd numbers out of the date that sum up this day for me nicely.

Jan 11 = 0+1+1+1 = 3

01/11/11 = 0+1+1+1+1+1=5

Jan 11, 2011 = 0+1+1+1+2+0+1+1=7

I was confronted with evaluating some significant things in my life today, which called into play new things beginning, the realities of the present as well as a wide variety of future possibilities. These dynamics are well represented by 3, 5, 7. It wasn’t as fun as it may sound but it was a day I will remember.

Today for the first time I over analyzed the date. I was going to link to an interesting article about the date but apparently I'm not the only one over analyzing it or giving it my own meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment