Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3: Started a new class

Today was not only the first day back to work in the new year but the start of a new term in grad school. I went to the first session of Current Issues in Public Health. It looks like an interesting class that I will get a lot out of if I get into it and really put time and thought into. I think that is often the case but it will be even more so with this one. Some of the research and discovery needed for this class with probably appear on this blog on future dates.

I’d like to share some videos (shown in class) from campaigns created to define Public Health and educate the general public on just how pervasive and important Public Health issues are.

This is my first attempt to embed a video!




(There's a purple NYU flag in the background in some of the shots and that flag marks the building I lived in Freshman and Sophomore years when I was an undergrad there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment