Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4: Downloaded a new game app

Some small kids taught my big boss the newest game at a party over the holidays and finally the new trend reaches the rest of us in a trickle affect. In need of a new game for the New Year I took the tip right to the app store and downloaded Angry Birds. It took a few tries to work through the first easy levels and suddenly I realized I am already hooked. I did a few seconds of research and found out that the game was just released in December 2009 and has supposedly sold more than 12 million copies already. I also found this promo video….

1 comment:

  1. One reason I choose Angry Birds as my new thing is because of the headlines thousands of blackbirds falling from the sky in Arkansas. I got too distracted by the game to include the other story in my post.

    ReplyDelete