Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26: New look

I have some wispy short hairs around my face that were like long bangs that could be pushed to the side or styled to be like bangs. Since I'm totally wash and go with my hair, I thought of them as training bangs. They didn't take much work but with a few minutes can change up my look. Once of my main problem with bangs is that they grow out too fast. And since my training bangs started out long, they've grown out really fast. They were hanging in my face today so I dug out a headband that I've stored conveniently in the bottom of a random drawer. Since I usually don't deal with things like bangs, I don't usually have a reason to use accessories like headbands. So today I wore a headband to class. I think it looks ok right when it's been put on but I'm not sure it looks as good an hour later. It will probably end up back in the drawer.


Trying to capture the look of the headband I've discovered that the flash on my computer washes out my face in an odd way. I find the lighting effects a more interesting way of twisting my look. Too bad I can't walk around with my own lighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment